A Father Who Cares is a special podcast committed to providing guidance to young males and inspiring the best in men. In this 4th episode of A Father Who Cares, I talk about my musical upbringing from grade school through college.
During this podcast you will hear me speak about:
- Music as a central component to my life’s progression
- Why the flute was the instrument that I started with
- My musical progressions from 4th grade through college
- Learning music from James Newton
- Making a choice between committing fully to music or committing fully to family
- How music prepared me to be a father who cares
This podcast is 30 minutes in length.
Can’t see the video? Sign up here to become a premium member!