During this podcast you will hear me speak about:
- My fear about whether or not I would be able to provide for my family
- My fear about whether or not I would be a good father to my son
- How young fathers are perceived to be outside of the pregnancy experience
- The social taboo: Men are not supposed to talk about their fears.
- How important it is to pass down important information about fatherhood to future generations
- This podcast is 16 minutes in length
Listen to the audio (video below):
Want to see the video of this podcast? Sign up here and become a premium member today!
Copyright (c) 2012 Lenon Honor