During this podcast I speak about maximizing our time with children and how children have a different sense of time. I also talk about the emotions that parents feel when we realize that our children are no longer babies and how the nature of our relationship to them must change over time.
During this podcast you will hear me speak about:
- How children perceive 5 minutes as 50 minutes
- How a child’s maturation process is compacted within a brief period of time
- Appreciating newborn babies
- The sadness I feel when I think about the fact that my children will not be children forever.
- This podcast is 19 minutes in length
Listen to the audio):
Want to see the video of this podcast? Sign up here and become a premium member today!
Copyright (c) 2012 Lenon Honor