During this podcast I speak about the importance for men to have a level of sexual discipline during pregnancy and after birth.
- Mastering your sexuality, sexual urges, and sexual desires
- How some males believe that just because their mate is pregnant or uninterested in sexual intercourse, the male can now engage in sexual relations with other women
- How women are programmed to think that they must be “sexy” for men
- How sexual attraction is rooted in the cosmic interaction of masculine and feminine energies.
- How pornographic depictions of sex and sexual intercourse have negatively impacted sexual relations between men and women.
- How our sexual relationship to our wives must adapt during pregnancy and after birth.
- This podcast is 22 minutes in length
Listen to the audio:
Want to see the video of this podcast? Sign up here and become a premium member today!
Copyright (c) 2012 Lenon Honor