During this podcast I speak about letting go of the need to be in control of things.
- Control in relationships
- How controlling things is the result of a lack of trust
- Control as a form of self-sabotage
- Trusting other people and trusting the universe
- Learning to accept the help of others
- How our childhood experience impact our thought patterns as adults
- This podcast is 27 minutes in length
Listen to the audio:
Want to see the video of this podcast? Sign up here and become a premium member today!
Copyright (c) 2012 Lenon Honor